- Completed new patient forms, medical insurance cards, and a referral if required by your insurance.
- Previous x-rays, CT scans, or MRIs. We need to see the actual images – a report alone is not sufficient.
- Results of previous testing or treatment.
- A list of current medications with doses.
- Please note that if you are anticipating getting a PRP or stem cell treatment at the time of your visit that you need to be off of aspirin for 10 days and ibuprofen, naproxen and other NSAIDs for 7 days prior to your procedure. It also would be desirable to be off of cholesterol-lowering medications for 10 days.
Upon arrival personal and insurance information (address, phone number, etc.) will be verified. Once registration is complete, patients will be called back to the first available examination room. In order to expedite your check-in and minimize waiting times, we ask that new patients arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their appointment. Please allow time for parking and locating our office.
Download a copy of the new patient form by clicking here.
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done soon after the consultation or scheduled at your convenience and mutual availability. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and consultation with your physician in order to prepare a treatment plan in a sequence best suited to meetyour specific needs.
At the end of the visit, the patient will be provided with instructions on follow-up procedures and appointments. In most cases prior authorization must be obtained from your insurance before scheduling most procedures. We cannot obtain prior authorization before you have been evaluated by a physician. All patients must check out with one of our patient coordinators for further instructions or orders given by the physician, and if necessary, to schedule a follow-up appointment.
Our billing is done by HealthCare Management Systems located on Beard Road a few blocks away from our office. Please contact them by telephone at (707) 255-7995.
We accept every type of payment: cash, check (with ID), all major credit/debit cards.